Are you a parent or grandparent with a young child age one to five?
Join us for a lunch, learn & mini-tour of our state-of-the-art school.
Find out what sets our school apart from the rest and what makes it a special place for children to learn, grow and thrive.
Thursday, November 29th, 11am - 12 Noon
The New E3 School is located at 2901 Granby Street
(next door to the Y on Granby).
Why The New E3 School?
Our innovative model is focused on the most important elements of high quality that lead to kindergarten readiness. At The New E3 School, our children develop the skills to become active, engaged, creative and successful learners. They will become critical and creative thinkers, problem solvers, communicators, and collaborators who love to learn, explore and work together.
The model includes:
· STREAMin3 Curriculum developed by UVA's Center of Advanced Study of Teaching & Learning (CASTL)
· Professional Development & Coaching to Ensure High Quality Teaching and Learning in the Classroom
· Fresh & Healthy Snacks & Lunches
· Nature Playground & Outdoor Classroom
· Yoga & CrossFit for Kids
· Year-Round Program
· Assessments of Children's Development & Kindergarten Readiness
· Mixed-Income Model School for ALL Children ages 1 to 5
Learn More About What Makes Us Unique!
We believe every child deserves a high quality early education. That is why we want to make sure all children have the opportunity to attend. For those who qualify, financial assistance and scholarships are awarded.